Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Easy Breakfast Casserole

I made this on Sunday for our life group and apparently it was fairly good... several people went back for more.  (Which always makes me feel good ;-) )  I added in house seasoning because I feel like without it this dish would be bland.

1 can crescent rolls
1 dozen eggs
2 c. shredded cheese
1 lb. cooked breakfast meat (sausage, ham, bacon) We used ham because that is what we had on hand and ready.
Salt and Pepper to taste

Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
Line dish with unbaked crescent rolls.
Spread cooked meat evenly over rolls.
Pour beaten eggs over meat.  (I added in two tsps. of house seasoning)
Place cheese over layer of eggs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until firm.
Cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serve.

http://erinbrans.com/2012/01/easy-breakfast-casserole.html

Blog Archive