Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt

Last night I wanted something fun, new and Christmassy to do with the kids.  I looked on Pinterest and found a Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt.  I ended up changing it up a little bit for our family and we all had a blast.

We are planning on doing it again next year and maybe adding a few friends.  I think it would be fun to have the families compete against each other and of course we will have delicious food!

Here are a few of the things we were hunting, I will add more before next year I am sure.

Gingerbread Family
Grinch
Snowman Family
Nativity
House With All White Lights
Icicle Lights
Blue Icicle Lights
Lights Timed to Music
Disney Character
Cowboy Santa (We live in Texas...)
Snoopy
Merry Christmas Sign
Charlie Brown Christmas Scene
A Yard With Reindeer
Blinking Colored Lights
More Than Three Inflatables In One Yard
Penguin

Blog Archive