Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Menu for 12-15 to 12-21

This could possibly be the craziest week of this year for me... between school parties I am organizing, shopping for 20+ angel tree kids, cub scout parties, decorating for dance recital, running dressing rooms at the recital, Belle's birthday, baking goodies for the neighborhood and our normal activities I feel like I might be slightly insane by the end of the week!  I am really hoping to stick to my menu this week because I do not want to pay to go out to eat... this time of year is expensive enough already!

Monday
B- Leftover Casserole
L- Corndogs and Fruit
D- Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken (NR), Rice Pilaf, Salad

Tuesday (Belle's Birthday)
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Cheese Quesadillas
D- Chick Fil A

Wednesday
B- Cereal
L- Sandwich
D- Coke A Cola Pot Roast (NR), Glazed Carrots, and Macaroni Salad

Thursday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Christmas Parties
D- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken (NR) and Fried Rice

Friday (No School State Football Game)
B- Hash Brown Casserole
L- ?
D- Sizzling Chicken and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Pea Salad

Saturday
B- One Eyed Sailor
L- Shepherds Pie
D- Steak Tips, Baked Potatoes, and ?

Sunday
B- French Toast
L- Christmas with Parents (I am taking Potato Soup and Tomato Basil Soup)
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive