Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Poatoes With A Kick

Most of this recipe can be made ahead of time which is something I LOVE.  I try to get as much done ahead of time as possible, I feel like it makes the after school process go much smoother.  These were good I think next time I might add some Cajun seasoning.  :-)
 
1 bag of baby potatoes
1/2 cup butter
1 cup mozzarella (plus additional for top)
1 to 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, diced super small
1teaspoon onion salt or powder, more or less to taste
1teaspoon garlic salt or powder, more or less to taste
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, more or less to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
 
Preheat oven to 350.
Peel and boil the potatoes till fork tender.
Mash them well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Place in baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle on slightly more cheese.
Bake another 5 minutes.
 

Blog Archive