Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Easy Cube Steak

When I found this recipe there were no measurements it just had the ingredients listed.  So I added those.  My most picky eater absolutely loved this dish, my husband said the flavor was great but that the breading made it slightly dry and I enjoyed it but wouldn't make it again any time soon... 
It turned out really pretty especially since it was in my bright orange Rachael Ray baking dish and the color of the meat really stood out.

1 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
4-6 Cube Steaks
4 Tb Butter (Melted)

Coat Cube Steak in Ranch Dressing (Both Sides)
Sprinkle Bisquick on both sides of steak
Place Coated Cubed Steak In a Baking Dish in a Single Layer
Pour a little butter on top of each piece of steak
Bake at 375 for 45 Minutes

* I also popped mine under the broiler till the Bisquick turned a really pretty golden brown color.

Blog Archive