Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hasselback Chicken

This was amazing.  I thought it up out of necessity and am sooooo glad that it tasted as good as I thought it would.  You need to try this chicken dish soon!

4 large plump chicken breast (you really do want them plump I wasn't just being funny)
Tony Chacheres seasoning
Cheese

I started off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then cut the cheese into small slices.
Next I trimmed all the gross stuff off the chicken (the white fatty parts ugh!)
Ok so down to business cut slits across the chicken being careful not to cut all the way through to the bottom (you want to make a pocket).
Now sprinkle (lightly) with Tony Chachere's.
Stuff the "pockets" with the cheese (I did cheddar for me and the kiddos and pepperjack for hubby).
Place in a baking dish, be careful not to crowd it.
Sprinkle with a little more seasoning.
Bake for 30 minutes.

I made an amazing dinner!

Blog Archive