Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gearing up for Valentine's Day


Each day starting February 1st till Valentines Day hubby and I get the kiddos a new prize just to make them feel special.  I started this tradition last year and of course the kids LOVE it!  One of my favorite things in the world is to give gifts so I enjoy doing this every February.

I tend to buy all the gifts at one time so that I don't have to go back to the store.

February 1st- Yoohoo's They really like these drinks but they are expensive so I never buy them, so it was a special treat.
February 2nd- M&M tubes
February 3rd- Books
February 4th- Hearts filled with chocolate candy
February 5th- Glow sticks
February 6th- Chocolate candy shaped like puppies and a frog
February 7th- Books
February 8th- Tattoos (Duck Dynasty and Hello Kitty)
February 9th- Nail Polish and Flash Lights
February 10th- Stickers
February 11th- Fun new toothbrushes (my kids are obsessed)
February 12th- Bubbles
February 13th- Candy
February 14th- Legos and Doll Outfit

This child loves to pose
 
Cuties
 
Every day till V day the kids get a small gift.
Their presents go in these boxes.  They were told if they tore up the boxes they wouldn't get a present... so far so good.

Belly boo got My Little Pony

His last gift was a watch (he has been wanting one)

This guy got a Pete The Cat game (his favorite book series)

Blog Archive