Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Balsamic Glaze

A few days ago we went to TGIFriday's where I got the Balsamic Bruschetta.  It was wonderful!  I was in love with it, luckily it was part of the all you can eat appetizer and I might have eaten a few....

The next morning we had one eyed sailors for breakfast using French bread.  We ended up not eating all the bread so I decided that I was going to make the balsamic glaze that they used for the dish I got.  A few slices of bread, some parmesan cheese, and balsamic glaze, top it with some parsley or basil and you have a delicious snack!

1 cup balsamic vinegar... this will make 1/2 a cup glaze.

Turn your burner to medium heat.
Over a light simmer cook your vinegar until it reduces (this takes awhile).
Stir constantly.
You want it to be almost the consistency of syrup.

'Great snack'

Blog Archive