Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

St Patricks Teacher Gifts

My kids have AMAZING teachers, so I like to spoil them anytime I can.  I hadn't thought about it till this morning but I decided to share my ideas here as I make gift baskets, etc...  About once a week I send cookies or candy or sometimes even soup (I got some really adorable mugs on sale this summer).  I won't bore you with all of those little things but I do want to include some of the more fun ideas here.

Here is what we got them for St Patrick's Day (I sent them a day early since this is the first day back after spring break, I thought they might need a boost).

'Since its the first day back from spring break, I am sending St. Patricks treats a day early... thought the teachers might need something special to get through this Monday.'
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Included are Andes Mints, a green tube of M&M's, a package of green gum, a green butterfly wind chime, a Starbucks gift card, and a Coke (they make them in green cans now=perfect!!!)

Blog Archive