Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Smart Cookie Party Round 2

So I know I used this theme last year, but when planning a graduation party for kids it is hard to find a fun theme.  This year we are celebrating Jacob graduating from kindergarten and Belle graduating from pre-k.  I can't believe my babies are getting so big.

Decorations
1) Hang a line and display kids work
2) Table filled with cookie jars
3) Graduation tablecloth, plates, napkins, cups, etc...
4) Smart Cookie Banner

Cookies
1) Chocolate Chip (Homemade)
2) Peanut Butter (Homemade)
3) Monster (Homemade)
4) Fudge Stripes (Store bought)
5) Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers (Store bought)

Activities
1) Jacob read a book
2) Nathan read a book
3) Belle says she is going to dance...
4)Fun outside in the bounce house, playhouse, on the pirate ship, etc...

 
 


My niece Vera!
 
I forgot to get a picture of Belly... oops...

Blog Archive