Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trip home/ Vegas

Ever since I went to Vegas in February my husband has been wanting to go.  Not so much because of the gambling and shows but we both love architecture and looking at the different buildings.  So we decided to spend one night in Vegas and hit up all the cool buildings. 

I was so excited when I did name your own price on priceline and got the Venetian for $110.  This is over half off the normal price.  I was surprised that we got the hotel I was hoping for.  In my opinion it is the most gorgeous hotel in Vegas.



Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
 
 
 
 
The ceiling...
 
 
Lunch at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Paris Hotel
 
 
 
 
M&M Store
 
 
 
 
Hershey Store (Inside New York)
 
 
Chocolaty goodness!
 
Twizzlers
 
Jellybeans
 
 
Carlo's Bake Shop (In our hotel)
 
The staff here was amazing.  Our oldest just wanted some cherries and they went to the back and got him a handful.  Everyone who worked there had a smile on their face and even though there were long lines it moved pretty quickly.  All the goodies we got tasted amazing and they were only $20!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day we got up early and headed home.  Unfortunately the construction and bad roads we were on ruined three of our tires and we ended up having to stop and get new ones.  I am so glad we did because later that evening while I was driving we ran into a really bad storm and at one point hydroplaned a little.  I am convinced if we hadn't gotten new tires it would have been much worse.  This was a total God thing!

 
 
 
Two hours at the tire store.

Blog Archive