Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cheeseburger Ring

So delicious.  Husband and all three kids (and myself) loved this meal.  The flavor is wonderful and the presentation makes it look like you spent hours when this dish actually comes together quickly and easily.  This cheeseburger ring would be perfect as your main course or would be a great appetizer at a party. 

I was able to make mine ahead of time which for me is a major plus.  I love being able to have a dish ready to just pop in the oven.  Life is much easier that way.

If you want to make this even prettier add some shredded lettuce or tomatoes to the middle of your ring.  My kids would have a heart attack if they had lettuce anywhere near their food so I left it out.  Either way hubby was seriously impressed with my mad cooking skills... I didn't tell him how simple this was.  Shhh.

2 tubes of crescent rolls
1 pound 93/7 lean hamburger
1/4 cup shredded cheese
cheese slices from the deli
2 tsps. mustard
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 tbsp. worcestershire

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 
Brown hamburger and add onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
Also add 1/4 c ketchup and 2 teaspoons of mustard. 
Stir well and add shredded cheese, heat until the cheese melts.
Separate the rolls into triangles and arrange on a pizza sheet with the points facing outward. 
Next I took the cheese slices and halved them, sticking one on each dough triangle.
Then put one big spoonful of hamburger mix on each slice of cheese.
If you have extra meat just put it in the middle of the crescents it doesn't have to be covered with dough.
Roll them up, bringing the pointed end over the larger end and tucking it underneath.  (You may have to rearrange them a bit to make it tight)
I then sprinkled some more shredded cheese on top.
Bake in the 375 degree oven for 20-22 minutes.

Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
 

Blog Archive