Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hubby Friendly Meals (Things he can warm up while I am out of town)

Not this week, but the week after the kiddos and I are going to go to our house in Colorado for a week.  It is one last little trip before we get back into the rhythm of the school year.  My parents and my brother and his family are going also. 

Hubby was supposed to go but work changed one of the big jobs to that week and he is leading it so he has to be there.  We were hoping that he would be able to fly up over the weekend, but it looks like he will be working the weekend also.  Boo!!! 

So... this means my honey will need some food while I am gone and honestly I don't want to spend money on him going out to eat for every meal.  So, I am going to make a few things before I leave so that he will have some nice and easy meals.

Here is a list of what I am leaving for him... just in case you ever leave your spouse home alone.  ;-)

1) Egg Salad (This is a favorite for our family)
2) Tacos
3) Frozen Pizza (He found this at Brookshires for half off and so we snatched it up)
4) Muffins
5) Potato Soup (I know it is hot, but this is something he can reheat easily)
6) Sandwiches (Boring I know but hubby loves them)
7) Burgers
8) Lasagna Rollups
9) ?
10) ?

Blog Archive