Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Menu for 7-13 to 7-19

This week is Vacation Bible School week at church which the kids and I LOVE, but it kicks my hiney.  I can rock the school year and most of summer like no body's business but for some reason VBS wears me out!  I am using this as my excuse, as to why my menu hasn't been posted yet... or even finished.  I will be filling in the blanks as the week goes on, but for now this is my starting point.

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Leftovers
D- Pizza Hut (I had a killer headache/migraine)

Tuesday
B- Waffles and Bacon
L- Sandwiches
D- SOS Ground Beef (NR), Dijon Potatoes, Pea Salad, and Biscuits

Wednesday
B- Cereal
L- Chicken Nuggets, Chips and Berries
D- Honey Chicken Kabobs, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Veggies (NR) and Bread

Thursday
B- Chocolate Chip Muffins
L-
D- Balsamic Beef Patties, ?

Friday
B- Cinnamon Rolls (Daddies Birthday)
L- Tacos and Corn
D- Waiting for Birthday Boy to Decide

Saturday
B- Quiche
L-
D-

Sunday
B- Monkey Bread
L- Phillips Parents
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive