Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Studio Movie Grill

So, I know that a lot of you live in big cities however I don't... so when we got a SMG I was thrilled.  I mean honestly this place is a dream!  It combines four of my favorite things, movies, dinner, saving time and saving money.  What else could you ask for.

The theater is really nice, I mean the seats are super comfy.  From the moment you walk in people are there to greet you and make sure the experience is a good one.  I like that you can check in and print your tickets at a kiosk, this means no long lines! The only complaint I would have is that the girls bathroom is on one side and the mens on another... I wish they had one of each on both sides.

Dinner was surprisingly good, I honestly wasn't expecting much.  I liked that we were able order our food and they got it out fairly quickly.  The menu is much more extensive than I had expected and I liked that they had appetizers, main courses, desserts, and even drinks (from the bar).

 
 


SMG is a great place to go if you want to slip in a date night during the work week or if you are short on time.  You combine the two things you were probably going to do anyway.  I am all for functionality and getting as much done in as little time as possible.

For me I feel like this place can even save you a little moolah!  Honestly our tickets were about the same price as the other places in town (except Morris Twin Cinema which is my favorite theater EVER).  The food was priced well, they even had a 2 for $25 menu!!!  Plus since you are eating dinner this will save you from buying popcorn and a drink, which you really don't need anyway.  ;-)  Or you could splurge and go eat dinner somewhere else and have dessert while watching your movie...

Blog Archive