Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Chicken Parmesan Casserole

I love my chicken parmesan that I make but was wanting to simplify it just a bit.  This recipe is sooo much quicker and easier and is really good.  I still prefer my original recipe but this one also has great flavor and is wonderful for those weeknights when you are in a rush.

3 cups fully-cooked chicken (cubed)
1 jar (24 ounces) of Ragu (We like the garlic one)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
Salt to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 9x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
Layer the chicken in the bottom.
Pour in the Ragu and mix with the chicken.
Add in salt.
Top with both cheeses until all the chicken is covered. 
Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs over the top.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling on the sides.

 
Raegan Mirick's photo.

Blog Archive