Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Colorado Day 4

Today was a busy day, we got up ate breakfast, got dressed and headed down the mountain.  Our first stop was Winter Park which has a gorgeous resort with a ton of fun things to do.  The kiddos, my brother and dad rode the alpine slide.  I was extremely nervous when they put my boys on the ski lift alone!!!  After the slide my brother did some bungee thing and my boys did a human maze while the girls played in the bounce house.  I think next time we would buy a half day pass and let the kids play for a few hours, they had a blast.

 
N wanted a Happy Meal
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
 
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
After WP we drove into Grand Lake and had a late lunch.  We ate at the Sagebrush which was pretty good, the decorations were great.  Portions were big enough to feel like you get your monies worth.

Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
 
Biggest Dr Pepper EVER!
 
 
 
 

We always go to Rocky Mountain National Park and we ALWAYS see a ton of animals, but not this time.  This is the first time I have ever been and not seen elk, moose, or deer.  We saw one marmot and four turkeys (as we were leaving the park).  It was a sad day.  However on our way back up to the house we did see several deer, and my kids were so excited to see one pooping... they are entertained easily...

Raegan Mirick's photo.

Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
 
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.
Notice a problem with this pic?
 
 
 
 
 


Blog Archive