Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Colorado Day 5

Today was a lazy day, we hung around the house most of the morning and did nothing.  It was wonderful!  My sister in law made us chocolate gravy for breakfast with biscuits and sausage.  It was delicious, I will add the recipe next week.

Raegan Mirick's photo.

At lunch time Nathan, Uncle Aaron, and Bald Head (my dad) headed out to go white water rafting.  Since Nathan is young they had to go on a beginner type river and I'm sure the older guys would have loved bigger rapids but they said Nathan was fun to watch.  He had a blast and can't wait to go again.

"The rabbits were awesome".

While they were gone we played games and helped my sil pack up.  Her grandfather died and they had to head back (plus she was sick most of the trip).

 

As soon as they got back to the house we went into town for one last meal together before they headed home.  We chose Beau Jo's which has AMAZING pizza.  I have never tried anything there that I don't like.  Plus they give you honey for your crust so it's like a free dessert. ;-)

 
 

 
 
After they left we went to Denver, got gas and picked up a few things at Wal Mart.  Then back home to relax and get ready for bed.  We were sad to see them leave but are excited about the cruise next year.