Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Menu for 8-3 to 8-9

We leave for Colorado on Saturday and I can not wait!!!  Until then though I need to focus on following my menu.

Monday
B- Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring (NR)
L- Pizza Bites
D- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken, Campfire Potatoes, Bread

Tuesday
B- Ham and Cheese Pockets (NR)
L- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
D- Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts, Pasta Salad, and Deviled Eggs

Wednesday
B- Omelet Breakfast Bites (NR)
L- Leftovers
D- Hamburger Steak, Florets with Cheese Sauce, Potatoes, Biscuits, and Something Sweet...

Thursday
B- Muffins
L- Pretzel Dogs (NR)
D- Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Corn on Cob

Friday
B- Eggs, Bacon and Hash Browns
L- Out (Getting my hair done at 10 so I won't be home)
D- ?

Saturday
B- Vacation
L- Vacation
D- Vacation

Sunday
B- Vacation
L- Vacation
D- Vacation

Blog Archive