Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Menu for 11-2 to 11-8

This week hubby and I are going out of town for some much needed alone time.  The kiddos are spending one night with my best friend, two nights with my parents, and one night with my brother and sister in law.  We are all going to have a blast, but I sure am going to miss my babies!!!

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Cheese and Crackers
D- Rustic Chicken Cacciatore (NR), Green Beans, Macaroni and Cheese, and Red Lobster Biscuits

Tuesday
B- Fruit
L- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
D- Parmesan Meatballs and Orzo in Mozzarella Basil Cream Sauce (NR), Olive Garden Bread Sticks

Wednesday
B- Muffins
L- Leftovers
D- Broccoli Cheese Soup!

Thursday
B- DFW Airport
L- NYC
D- NYC

Friday
B- NYC
L- NYC
D- NYC

Saturday
B- NYC
L- NYC
D- NYC

Sunday
B- NYC
L- NYC
D- DFW Airport