Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Menu for 3-14 to 3-20

I spent the majority of this past week on a cruise so the last thing on my mind was blogging.  This next week I will spend some time posting pictures of our trip and all the wonderful food we had.  One of the best things about a cruise is the food!  In fact it is so great that we usually end up taking the stairs EVERYWHERE so that we don't gain 10 pounds. 

Now we are back to reality and honestly it feels nice to be in my own home and in my own bed and preparing to cook my own meals this next week. 

Monday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Out (I have to take my grandmother to the VA)
D- Broccoli Cheese Soup

Tuesday
B- Cereal
L- Chicken Bites
D- Parmesan Beef Patties (NR), Soft Rolls (NR), Pea Salad, Macaroni and Cheese

Wednesday
B- Doughnuts
L- Egg Salad
D- 3 Cheese Pasta and Chicken Bake (NR), Fried Corn on the Cob, Bread, and ?

Thursday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Egg Salad
D- Hamburger Steak, Caprese Pasta Salad (NR), and Rolls

Friday
B- Hashbrown Casserole
L- ?
D- Belle is having a slumber party so we are having Chick Fil A cater...

Saturday
B- Muffins
L- ?
D- Naomi Kate's 2nd Birthday Party

Sunday
B- Orange Knots
L- Out
D- Leftovers