Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Menu for 4-18 to 4-24

I started a new job this week.  For the first time in about seven years I am working outside of the home.  The best part is that I didn't just start any job I started working at my kiddos school.  Honestly I wasn't looking for a job this just sort of fell in my lap and since I was at the school so much, volunteering, I figured I might as well be paid to be there. :-) 

There are so many bonuses to working at my kids school.  I love that I am on the same schedule as them and that they won't be in daycare after school.  The other people in the office are wonderful and are very easy to work with.  Another great bonus is that I get to have lunch with these really cute kids I know every now and then.

I am still working on my menu for this week.  We are having to learn a new rhythm and with hubby working nearly 80 hours a week it hasn't been easy.  There is your quick update on our life, I hope things are going well for all of you.

Monday
B- Doughnuts
L- Chicken Bites
D- Chili

Tuesday
B- Cereal Bars
L- Protein Pack
D- Chicken Express

Wednesday
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- Leftover Chili
D- Parmesan Chicken, Mozzarella Pasta Salad, Potatoes, and French Bread

Thursday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Sandwich
D- ?

Friday
B- Muffins
L- Cheese and Crackers
D- ?

Saturday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- ?
D- ?

Sunday
B- Cinnamon Rolls
L- Out
D- Leftovers