Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Menu for 4-25 to 5-1

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... I feel like this is the story of my life right now everything is soooooo busy!  I promise though that I will have a new recipe up on the blog by Wednesday, I feel like such a slacker.  My goal it to have two new recipes out for you this week and I really hope that I can make it happen.

Monday
B- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
L- Leftovers
D- Burgers, Baked Potato and Corn on the Cob

Tuesday
B- Cereal
L- Sandwich
D- Quiche and Salad

Wednesday
B- Doughnuts
L- Egg Salad
D- Ritz Chicken Casserole, Florets with Cheese Sauce, ?

Thursday
B- Muffins
L- Cheese and Crackers
D- ?

Friday
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- Sandwich
D- ?

Saturday
B- Muffins
L- ?
D- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (NR) and Salad

Sunday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Out
D- Leftovers