Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Menu for 6-6 to 6-12

Since school is out I can catch up on my blog. 
     With the hubby working 80+ hours per week, me starting a new job, and all the activities that
     the kiddos are involved in the last thing I was able to do was sit down and write... or even try
     new recipes. 
          I am excited to be able to get back on track for a couple of months and hopefully once
          school starts back I can continue to write since hubbies schedule will be a lot less stressful.

Monday
B- Cinnamon Rolls
L- Sandwiches
D- Out (Electricity kept going out so I couldn't cook)

Tuesday
B- Breakfast Bar
L- Pizza Bites
D- Lots of Finger Foods (I am having a book party and all the food is based on books)

Wednesday
B- Cereal
L- Egg Salad
D- ?

Thursday
B- Muffins
L- Hopefully Blue Mesa
D- Rainforest Café (we have a gift card!)

Friday
B- Great Wolf Lodge
L- Macaroni Grill or Cheesecake Factory
D- ?

Saturday
B- One Eyed Sailors
L- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls (NR)
D- Creamy Baked Asiago Chicken (NR), Scalloped Potatoes, and Green Beans

Sunday
B- Chocolate Chip Crescents
L- Crescent Wrapped Chicken Parmesan (NR)
D- Leftovers