Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Menu for 9-19 to 9-25

During the Fall/Winter we eat soup on Mondays.  I love it because it makes planning my menu soooooo much easier.  I also like having a wide variety of soups to choose from which seems contradictory to my last sentence, BUT soups make my heart happy.

Monday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Pepperoni and Cheese Skewers
D- Beef Stew (NR) in a Bread Bowl

Tuesday
B- Cereal
L- Sandwich
D- Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich (NR) and Corn Salad (NR)

Wednesday
B- Muffins
L- Cheese and Crackers
D- Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta (NR), Salad, French Bread

Thursday
B- Breakfast Bars
L- Pepperoni and Cheese Skewers
D- Chicken Fajita Pasta (NR), Rice and Beans

Friday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Daddy is Bringing Lunch to School
D- Leftovers (Mommy is going out with a friend)

Saturday
B- One Eyed Sailor
L- Egg Salad
D- Steak, Baked Potato, and Macaroni and Cheese

Sunday
B- Casserole
L- Taco Stack Up after Church with Life Group
D- Leftovers