Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Almond Croissants

I made these for life group at church this past Sunday and am so glad I did.  I didn’t have a chance to try the pastry part because they were devoured but the icing was AMAZING ( I might have licked the spoon when I was done drizzling). 

2 cans (8 ounces) crescent rolls
6 ounces almond paste
1 cup powdered sugar
3-4 tablespoons milk
½ teaspoon almond extract
Sliced almonds

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
Separate dough into triangles.
Slice almond paste into equal amounts.
Place on the larger end of the triangle.
Roll up and place on the cookie sheet.
Bake 12-14 minutes till golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes.
While cooling whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and almond extract.
Drizzle over the top of the crescents and top with sliced almonds.
Serve warm!